Last updated November 12, 2019
This page explains the terms and conditions with which the viewers of this website “atoucholdfashioned.com” must comply. The word “I” refers to myself, Colleen, the contributor to this website. When the viewer leaves this website through any link to a different website, they are no longer bound by these terms and conditions, and must comply with the terms and conditions of the website they are then visiting.
- I retain the right to block any follower of this website at any time I deem appropriate.
- I retain the right to delete any comment(s) made by any viewer at any time.
- In the event of a legal dispute, I reserve the right to have the dispute settled in my own state of residence in the United States.
- Any information on this website is strictly for entertainment purposes and I am not liable for any accident or mishap that may occur after a viewer views, reads, or applies, any information on this website.
- I am not a doctor or expert of any sort on living, health, pregnancy, babies, parenting, homemaking, and/or products, and I am in no way liable for any mishap or accident that may occur after the viewer views, reads, or follows any advice or opinion given on this website. Any advice given by a guest contributor/blogger is given under that individual’s separate terms and conditions, and I am not liable in any way for any mishap or accident that may occur after the viewer reads or applies any information from such a contributor. My full disclaimer is available at this link: https://atoucholdfashioned.com/disclaimer/
- In the event of a legal investigation of any of my viewers, I will disclose personal information if required by law to authorities.
- Written information on this website is my original content unless otherwise noted, and I have full rights to my content. My content may NOT be duplicated in any manner and presented as the original content of another blogger. However, my posts may be reblogged by another blogger as long as it is clear that the content is from atoucholdfashioned.com. Bloggers may also link to my posts/pages/website on their websites. However, I reserve the right to deny link access to other bloggers at any time I deem appropriate.
- In the event of a security breech involving this website, WordPress.com, Pinterest, Bloglovin’, or any third party organization I may use, I cannot be held responsible for the misuse or loss of my viewers’ personal information.